SAA Antibody Monoclonal Anti-Serum Amyloid A
$350.00 – $1,550.00
Catalog #A2010002 (0.5 mg)
Mouse monoclonal antibody to human Anti-Serum amyloid A (0.5 mg). Antibody was obtained by immunizing mice with human SAA (full protein for 3H7, 5C10, 6B3 and internal peptides for 4A9, 8B6). Clones can be purchased individually or as a set of 5. Antibodies can be used in various applications such as ELISA and homogenous immunoassays. Bovine serum albumin is not recommended as a blocking agent when working this antibody. Bulk pricing and biotinylation services are available. Live Enquiry about this product via Text/SMS: 1-858-900-3210 (8 am – 8 pm PST)
SAA Antibody Monoclonal Anti-Serum Amyloid A. 5 different clones are available. :
|Other Names||Mab to SAA, antibody to SAA|
|Purity||>90% (protein A column)|
|Storage||-20°C. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.|
|Supplied as||Liquid solution|
|Buffer||1X Phosphate Buffer Saline, pH 7.4 + 0.05% sodium azide.|
|Keywords||SAA, mouse monoclonal antibody, Anti-Serum Amyloid A|
- Hepatocytes direct the formation of a pro-metastatic niche in the liver. Nature. 2019 Mar;567(7747):249-252.
- Serumamyloid A1 is involved in amyloid plaque aggregation and memory decline in amyloid beta abundant condition.Transgenic Res. 2019 Dec;28(5-6):499-508.
- Scavenger Receptor A1 Prevents Metastasis of Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer via Suppression of Macrophage SerumAmyloid A1.Cancer Res. 2017 Apr 1;77(7):1586-1598.
- Time-resolved fluorescent immunoassay-based combined detection of procalcitonin, C-reactive protein, heparin binding protein, and serumamyloid A1 to improve the diagnostic accuracy of early infection.J Clin Lab Anal. 2019 Feb;33(2):e22694.
- Antifungal Activity of Mammalian Serum Amyloid A1 against Candida albicans.Antimicrob Agents Chemother. 2019 Dec 20;64(1):e01975-19.
|Dimensions||8 × 6.75 × 5.5 in|
1- Order online using our website’s automated shopping cart and checkout system (available 24/7).
2- Order by email: email@example.com (we accept electronic PO, available 24/7).
3- Order by Fax: 1-858-437-9884 (available 24/7).
4- Order by phone: 1-858-900-3210 (6 am – 8 pm PST).
5- Order by Text/SMS: 1-858-900-3210 (6 am – 8 pm PST).