SAA Antibody Monoclonal Anti-Serum Amyloid A
Mouse monoclonal antibody to human Anti-Serum amyloid A (0.5 mg at 4 mg/mL). Antibody was obtained by immunizing mice with human SAA (full protein for 3H7, 5C10, 6B3 and internal peptides for 4A9, 8B6). Clones can be purchased individually or as a set of 5. Antibodies can be used in various applications such as ELISA and homogenous immunoassays. Bovine serum albumin is not recommended as a blocking agent when working this antibody. Bulk pricing and biotinylation services are available. Live Enquiry about this product via Text/SMS: 1-858-900-3210 (8 am – 8 pm PST)
SAA Antibody Monoclonal Anti-Serum Amyloid A. 5 different clones are available. :
- Hepatocytes direct the formation of a pro-metastatic niche in the liver. Nature. 2019 Mar;567(7747):249-252.
- Serumamyloid A1 is involved in amyloid plaque aggregation and memory decline in amyloid beta abundant condition.Transgenic Res. 2019 Dec;28(5-6):499-508.
- Scavenger Receptor A1 Prevents Metastasis of Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer via Suppression of Macrophage SerumAmyloid A1.Cancer Res. 2017 Apr 1;77(7):1586-1598.
- Time-resolved fluorescent immunoassay-based combined detection of procalcitonin, C-reactive protein, heparin binding protein, and serumamyloid A1 to improve the diagnostic accuracy of early infection.J Clin Lab Anal. 2019 Feb;33(2):e22694.
- Antifungal Activity of Mammalian Serum Amyloid A1 against Candida albicans.Antimicrob Agents Chemother. 2019 Dec 20;64(1):e01975-19.