1. You acknowledge and agree that Molecular Depot LLC products and services:
- 1.1: Are exclusively provided for in vitro Research (Research Use Only, RUO).
- 1.2: Are NOT for administration to humans or animals.
- 1.3: Are NOT for human (or veterinary) diagnostic use.
- 1-4: Are NOT for human (or veterinary) therapeutic use.
- 1.5: Are NOT sold to the general public.
- 1-6: Are NOT shipped to residential addresses.
- 1-7: Are only sold the research institutions, biotechnology companies and the like.
- 1-8: Are only shipped to verified business addresses.
2. Payment for all of Molecular Depot LLC products and services ordered online is due in advance and is non-refundable.
3. Molecular Depot LLC is not liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, special, punitive or similar damages arising out of use of its products and services.
4. You, the user, specifically waive any and all claims arising out of the use of Molecular Depot LLC products and services.
5. Prices and Shipping: Molecular Depot LLC products’ prices are in US Dollar (USD) and are subject to change without notice. Appropriate shipping cost will be added to each order.
6. Returns: All sales are final and returns are only accepted in cases of shipping errors traceable to Molecular Depot LLC.
7. Warranty & Limitations: Molecular Depot makes no warranty or guarantee of any kind (written, oral, expressed or implied) of the fitness or suitability of its products or services to any user’s particular purpose or application. Furthermore, in no event will Molecular Depot LLC have any obligation or liability for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential use of this product. All sales of said products are final and non-refundable.
8. Safety: User must carefully read and understand the Safety Data Sheet (SDS) provided with each Molecular Depot LLC product, before handling the said product. In addition to following each particular product’s handling instructions as shown in the MSDS, as a universal safety precaution, none of Molecular Depot LLC’s products should be ingested, inhaled, swallowed or put in contact with eyes, skin or clothes.
9. No unlawful of prohibited Use: User shall not use any Molecular Depot LLC product in a manner that breaks the United States local, state, federal or international applicable laws.
10. Orders: User shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the terms or specifications of the order submitted to Molecular Depot LLC and for giving Molecular Depot LLC the necessary information or specifications relating to the Goods, within sufficient time, to enable the Molecular Depot LLC to fulfill the order in accordance with its terms.
11. Changes: Orders arising hereunder may be changed or amended only by written agreement signed by both the User and Molecular Depot LLC, setting forth the particular changes to be made and the effect, if any, of such changes on the price and time of delivery. The User may not cancel an order unless Molecular Depot LLC expressly agrees to such a cancellation in writing. In such an event, Molecular Depot LLC will advise the User of the total charge for such cancellation and the User agrees to pay such charges. These may include, but not be limited to, storage and shipment costs, costs of producing non-standard materials, costs of purchasing non-returnable materials, cancellation costs imposed on the Molecular Depot LLC by its suppliers and any other costs resulting from cancellation of this order to the User which are permitted by Molecular Depot LLC.
12. Molecular Depot is an ISO 9001:2015 certified manufacturer of research products. Molecular Molecular Depot uses the MD-Quality System which defines the quality level at which the product has been manufactured. This system provides users with a transparent method to assess the suitability of a given product to both internal and external standards as well as regulatory requirements. With the MD-Quality System, end users can adequately assess, manage and mitigate the risks associated with their processes:
|MD 1000||MD 2000||MD 3000|
|Application||For non-regulated applications with no change notification requirements||For non-regulated applications with limited change notification requirements||For products used in applications requiring enhanced change control and enhanced quality standards|
|Quality System||Standard||Standard||ISO 9001:2015|
It is up to the User to predetermine the product-associated quality level (MD 1000, MD 2000 or MD 3000) that best suits his/her/their needs and applications.
13. Delivery, Claims, Delays:a) Molecular Depot LLC reserves the right to make delivery in instalments. All such instalments to be separately invoiced and paid for when due per invoice, without regard to subsequent deliveries. Delay in delivery of, or any other breach affecting any instalment shall not relieve the User or User’s obligations to accept remaining deliveries.b) Immediately upon the User’s receipt of any products delivered hereunder, the User shall inspect the same and shall notify Molecular Depot LLC in writing of any claims for shortages, defects or damages and shall hold the products pending the Seller’s written instructions concerning disposition. If the User shall fail to so notify Molecular Depot LLC within two days of the products having been received by the User, such products shall conclusively be deemed to conform to the terms and conditions hereof and to have been irrevocably accepted by the User. c) Although Molecular Depot LLC shall use all reasonable efforts to meet the contracted delivery date, such date is an estimate only and accordingly time for delivery shall not be of the essence. Molecular Depot LLC shall not be liable in any circumstances for loss, whether direct or consequential, arising from delay in delivery. Acceptance and completion of orders are subject to Molecular Depot LLC being in possession of all requisite consents, licences, authorisations and approvals required for the purpose of the supply of the products by Molecular Depot LLC to the User. In the event of Molecular Depot LLC at any time failing to be in possession of such consents, licences, authorisations and approvals it shall be entitled to cancel the contract by written notice to the User without any liability on the part of Molecular Depot LLC. Molecular Depot LLC shall not be liable for any loss, damage or penalty as a result of any delay in, or failure to, manufacture, deliver or otherwise perform hereunder due to any cause beyond Molecular Depot LLC’ reasonable control, including, without limitation, unsuccessful reactions, act of the User, embargo or other governmental act, regulation or request affecting the conduct of Molecular Depot LLC’s business, fire, explosion, accident, theft, vandalism, riot, acts of war, strikes or other labour difficulties, lightning, flood, windstorm or other acts of God, delay in transportation, or inability to obtain necessary labour, fuel, materials, supplies or power at current prices.
14. Payment: Unless special terms have been agreed in writing the User shall pay the price of the Goods (less any discount to which the User is entitled), but without any other deduction, within 30 days of the date of the invoice and Molecular Depot LLC shall be entitled to recover the price, notwithstanding that delivery may not have taken place and the property in the Goods has not passed to the User. The time for payment of the price shall be of the essence of the contract. No discount for early settlement shall be allowed unless specifically agreed in writing by Molecular Depot LLC. If the User fails to make payment on the due date then, without prejudice, to any other right or remedy available to Molecular Depot LLC, Molecular Depot LLC shall be entitled to: a) A late payment penalty amounting to 5% of the total invoice per week payment is late. b) Appropriate any payment by the User to such of the Goods (or the Goods supplied under any other contract between the User and Molecular Depot LLC), as Molecular Depot LLC may think fit (notwithstanding any purported appropriation by the User).
15. Title: Property of Goods shall not pass to the User until Molecular Depot LLC have received in cash or cleared funds payment in full for the price of the Goods and all other Goods agreed to be sold by Molecular Depot LLC to the User for which payment is then outstanding (whether or not due). Until such time as the property in the Goods passes to the User, the User shall hold the Goods as the Sellers fiduciary agent and bailee and shall keep the Goods separate from those of the User and third parties and properly stored, protected and insured and identified as Molecular Depot LLC’s property, but the User shall be entitled to resell or use the Goods in the ordinary course of business.
16. Intellectual property disclaimer: Molecular Depot LLC shall accept no liability (to the extent permitted by the United States law) for any claims made against the User for any infringement of patent rights, of registered or unregistered trade marks (including any copyright therein), or of registered or unregistered designs or copyright involved in the use, or re-sale or offering for re-sale of the products either as originally sold by Molecular Depot LLC or otherwise, including without limitation, their use in combination with other products or any operation of any process.
17. Force Majeure: Molecular Depot LLC shall not be liable to the User or be deemed to be in breach of contract by reason of any delay in performing or any failure to perform any of Molecular Depot LLC’s obligations in relation to the Goods if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond Molecular Depot LLC’s reasonable control.
18. Governing Laws: California State Laws and United States Federal Laws shall govern these conditions and the User agrees to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the United States courts.
B. Intellectual Property
Copyright © 2023 Molecular Depot LLC. All rights reserved. No part of this website (https://moleculardepot.com/) or its offered products may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the owner. For permission requests, please contact us using this form.
Last Updated: 02/13/2023.