SAA Human Serum Amyloid A1 Recombinant
Catalog #: P2010014 – 1 mg
Human Serum Amyloid A1 (SAA) produced in E. coli. SAA is an apolipoprotein produced in the liver during cytokine-based responses to inflammation. SAA levels in the blood can be used to monitor acute and chronic inflammation.
Live Enquiry about this product via Text/SMS: 1-858-900-3210 (8 am – 8 pm PST)
Recombinant Human Serum Amyloid A1 (SAA)
|Product Data Sheet||Download Data Sheet|
|Package Size:||1.0 mg and bulk|
|Other names:||SAA human|
|Supplied as:||Lyophilized powder|
|Molecular Weight:||12 kDa|
|Purity:||> 95% pure|
|Buffer:||Reconstitute in PBS at 0.1 mg/mL.|
|Storage:||2-8°C (short term), -20°C (long term). Avoid repeated freeze-thaw.|
- Hepatocytes direct the formation of a pro-metastatic niche in the liver. Nature. 2019 Mar;567(7747):249-252.
- Serumamyloid A1 is involved in amyloid plaque aggregation and memory decline in amyloid beta abundant condition.Transgenic Res. 2019 Dec;28(5-6):499-508.
- Scavenger Receptor A1 Prevents Metastasis of Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer via Suppression of Macrophage SerumAmyloid A1.Cancer Res. 2017 Apr 1;77(7):1586-1598.
- Time-resolved fluorescent immunoassay-based combined detection of procalcitonin, C-reactive protein, heparin binding protein, and serumamyloid A1 to improve the diagnostic accuracy of early infection.J Clin Lab Anal. 2019 Feb;33(2):e22694.
- Antifungal Activity of Mammalian Serum Amyloid A1 against Candida albicans.Antimicrob Agents Chemother. 2019 Dec 20;64(1):e01975-19.