Retinol Binding Protein
|Product Data Sheet||Download Data Sheet|
|Package Size:||0.5 mg and bulk|
|Other names:||RBP, Human Retinol Binding Protein|
|Supplied as:||Concentrated Solution or Lyo powder.|
|Molecular Weight:||21 kDa|
|Purity:||> 95% pure|
|Preservative:||0.05% sodium azide|
|Storage:||2-8°C (short term), -20°C (long term). Avoid repeated freeze-thaw.|
- Noy, N., and Blaner, W. S. (1991). Interactions of retinol with binding proteins: studies with rat cellular retinol-binding protein and with rat retinol-binding protein. Biochemistry, 30(26), 6380–6386.
- RBP Retinol-Binding Protein. (2018). Encyclopedia of Signaling Molecules, 4529–4529.
- Zanotti, G., and Berni, R. (2004). Plasma Retinol-Binding Protein: Structure and Interactions with Retinol, Retinoids, and Transthyretin. Vitamins and Hormones, 271–295.
- Hyung, S.-J., Deroo, S., and Robinson, C. V. (2010). Retinol and Retinol-Binding Protein Stabilize Transthyretin via Formation of Retinol Transport Complex. ACS Chemical Biology, 5(12), 1137–1146.
- Harney, J. P. (1992). Retinol-binding protein: characterization of protein and messenger ribonucleic acid abundance in conceptus and maternal tissues during pregnancy in pigs.