Biotin Antibody (Mouse Monoclonal)
Catalog #: A2010021 – 0.25 mg
Biotin is a water-soluble B vitamin involved in the metabolism of lipids, carbohydrates and amino acids. This monoclonal antibody to Biotin that can be used in ELISA, Western Blot and other immunoapplications.
Live Enquiry about this product via Text/SMS: 1-858-900-3210 (8 am – 8 pm PST)
Monoclonal Mouse Anti-Biotin Antibody
|Product Data Sheet||Download Data Sheet|
|Package Size:||0.25 mg|
|Other names:||Antibody to biotin|
|Supplied as:||Liquid Solution|
|Clonality:||Monoclonal (Clone 7H12)|
|Preservative:||0.05% sodium azide|
|Storage:||2-8°C (short term), -20°C (long term). Avoid repeated freeze-thaw.|
- False biochemical diagnosis of hyperthyroidism in streptavidin-biotin-based immunoassays: the problem of biotin intake and related interferences. Clin Chem Lab Med. 2017 May 1;55(6):780-788.
- Characterization of the scope and magnitude of biotin interference in susceptible Roche Elecsys competitive and sandwich immunoassays.Ann Clin Biochem. 2018 Mar;55(2):205-215.
- Depletion of biotin using streptavidin-coated microparticles: a validated solution to the problem of biotin interference in streptavidin-biotin immunoassays.Ann Clin Biochem. 2018 Mar;55(2):216-226.
- Current good manufacturing practices-compliant manufacture and measurement of biotin-labeled red blood cells.Cytotherapy. 2019 Jul;21(7):793-800.
- Characterization of biotin interference in 21 Vitros 5600 immunoassays and risk mitigation for patient safety at a large academic medical center.Clin Biochem. 2020 Jan;75:53-61.
- Availability of NHS-biotin labeling to identify free protein lysine revealed by experiment and MD simulation.Anal Biochem. 2018 Sep 15;557:46-58.
- Biotin accounts for less than half of all biotin and biotin metabolites in the cerebrospinal fluid of children.Am J Clin Nutr. 2008 Nov;88(5):1291-6.
- Endogenous biotin in rat brain: implications for false-positive results with avidin-biotin and streptavidin-biotin techniques.Methods Mol Biol. 2008;418:111-28.