Carbamazepine Antibody Polyclonal
Catalog #: A2010024 – 0.25 mg
Carbamazepine is an anti-seizure drug belonging to the class of anti-epileptics and anti-convulsants. This sheep polyclonal antibody is specific to carbamazepine and does not significantly cross-react with carbamazepine-derived metabolites. Bulk pricing and biotinylation services are available.
Live Enquiry about this product via Text/SMS: 1-858-900-3210 (8 am – 8 pm PST)
|Product Data Sheet||Download Data Sheet|
|Package Size:||0.25 mg|
|Other names:||Antibody to Carbamazepine|
|Supplied as:||Liquid Solution|
|Specificity:||Carbamazepine (100%), Carbamazepine 10,11-epoxide (11%)|
|Cross-reaction:||Carbamazepine 10,11-epoxide (11%), 10,11-Dihydro-10-hydroxycarbamazepine (1%)|
|Preservative:||0.05% sodium azide|
|Storage:||2-8°C (short term), -20°C (long term). Avoid repeated freeze-thaw.|
- 4-Substituted carbamazepine derivatives: Conformational analysis and sodium channel-blocking properties. Bioorg Med Chem. 2018 May 15;26(9):2508-2513.
- Chemometric Models for Quantification of Carbamazepine Anhydrous and Dihydrate Forms in the Formulation.J Pharm Sci. 2019 Mar;108(3):1211-1219.
- Thirty years of clinical experience with carbamazepine in the treatment of bipolar illness: principles and practice.CNS Drugs. 2007;21(1):47-71.
- Alterations in Pharmacokinetics of Orally Administered Carbamazepine in Rats Treated with Sodium alginate: Possible Interaction between Therapeutic Drugs and Semi-solid Enteral Nutrients.Drug Res (Stuttg). 2019 Feb;69(3):168-172.
- Presence and fate of carbamazepine, oxcarbazepine, and seven of their metabolites at wastewater treatment plants.Arch Environ Contam Toxicol. 2009 Apr;56(3):408-15.
- Determination of carbamazepine and 12 degradation products in various compartments of an outdoor aquatic mesocosm by reliable analytical methods based on liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry.Environ Sci Pollut Res Int. 2017 Jul;24(20):16893-16904.
- Effects of semi-solidification of enteral nutrients on the pharmacokinetic behavior of orally administered carbamazepine in rats.Int J Med Sci. 2019 Sep 7;16(9):1283-1286.