Adiponectin Antibody Human Affinity Pure
Catalog #: A2010040 (0.25 mg)
Mouse monoclonal antibody to native human Adiponectin. Two clones are available (5E4 and 4F11), which can be used independently or as a capture-detection pair. Antibodies are suitable for applications such as Adiponectin immunoassays, ELISA, ICC, ICC/IF, IHC-P and WB. Adiponectin is a 247-amino acid protein-hormone which regulates glucose and fatty acids metabolism. In humans, it is produced by the adipose tissue and secreted into the blood stream.
Live Enquiry about this product via Text/SMS: 1-858-900-3210 (8 am – 8 pm PST)
|Product Data Sheet||Download Data Sheet|
|Package Size:||0.25 mg|
|Other names:||Antibody to human Adiponectin, ADIPOQ; adiponectin, C1Q and collagen domain containing; ACDC, adipocyte, C1Q and collagen domain containing; ACRP30; AdipoQ.|
|Clonality:||Monoclonal (Two clones are available independently or as a pair: 5E4 and 4F11)|
|Purification:||Chromatography on protein A Sepharose|
|Preservative:||0.05% sodium azide|
|Storage:||2-8°C (short term), -20°C (long term). Avoid repeated freeze-thaw.|
Adiponectin has been shown to increase insulin sensitivity and low levels of Adiponectin have been correlated to insulin resistance. In addition, Adiponectin is involved in many pathways that include Adipocytokine signaling pathway, Adipogenesis, Developmental Biology, PPAR signaling pathway, PPAR signaling pathway and Transcriptional Regulation of White Adipocyte Differentiation.
- Takeda, Y., Nakanishi, K., Tachibana, I., and Kumanogoh, A. (2012). Adiponectin. Adiponectin Vitamins & Hormones, 419–435.
- Juhl, C., & Beck-Sickinger, A. G. (2012). Molecular Tools to Characterize Adiponectin Activity. Adiponectin Vitamins & Hormones, 31–56.
- Palin, M.-F., Bordignon, V. V., and Murphy, B. D. (2012). Adiponectin and the Control of Female Reproductive Functions. Adiponectin Vitamins & Hormones, 239–287.
- Lustig, Y., Hemi, R., and Kanety, H. (2012). Regulation and Function of Adiponectin Receptors in Skeletal Muscle. Adiponectin Vitamins & Hormones, 95–123.
- Heiker, J. T., Kosel, D., and Beck-Sickinger, A. G. (2010). Molecular mechanisms of signal transduction via adiponectin and adiponectin receptors. Biological Chemistry, 391(9).
- Abou-Samra M, Selvais CM, Dubuisson N, Brichard SM. Adiponectin and Its Mimics on Skeletal Muscle: Insulin Sensitizers, Fat Burners, Exercise Mimickers, Muscling Pills … or Everything Together? Int J Mol Sci. 2020 Apr 9;21(7). pii: E2620.
- Wondafrash DZ, Desalegn TZ, Yimer EM, Tsige AG, Adamu BA, Zewdie KA. Potential Effect of Hydroxychloroquine in Diabetes Mellitus: A Systematic Review on Preclinical and Clinical Trial Studies. J Diabetes Res. 2020 Feb 27;2020:5214751.
1- Order online using our website’s automated shopping cart and checkout system (available 24/7).
2- Order by email: email@example.com (we accept electronic PO, available 24/7).
3- Order by Fax: 1-858-437-9884 (available 24/7).
4- Order by phone: 1-858-900-3210 (6 am – 8 pm PST).
5- Order by Text/SMS: 1-858-900-3210 (6 am – 8 pm PST).