Xanthine Oxidase Grade II (Lyophilized powder)
Catalog #: P2010006 (100 U)
Xanthine oxidase catalyzes the following reaction:
Xanthine + O₂ + H₂O → Uric acid + H₂O₂
Xanthine oxidase uses molybdenum as cofactor and plays a central role in the metabolism of nucleotides. It is extensively used in enzymatic assays for the determination of inorganic phosphorus, 5′-nucleotidase (5’-NT) and adenosine deaminase (ADA).
Live Enquiry about this product via Text/SMS: 1-858-900-3210 (8 am – 8 pm PST)
Xanthine Oxidase Grade II.
|Size||100 U and bulk|
|Unit Definition||Amount of enzyme that produces one micromole of uric acid per minute at pH 7.5 and 25 °C.|
|Molecular Weight||160 kDa|
|Specific Activity||16 U/mg|
|Purity||Uricase, phosphatase < 0.001%|
|Storage||-20°C. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.|
|Supplied as||Brow-red lyophilized powder|
- Xanthine oxidase of Acinetobacter calcoaceticus RL2-M4: Production, purification and characterization. Protein Expr Purif. 2019 Aug;160:36-44.
- Xanthine Oxidase and its Role as Target in Cardiovascular Disease: Cardiovascular Protection by Enzyme Inhibition?Curr Pharm Des. 2017;23(23):3391-3404.
- Xanthine oxidase inhibitory activity of new pyrrole carboxamide derivatives: In vitro and in silico studies.Arch Pharm (Weinheim). 2018 Oct;351(10):e1800165.
- Design, synthesis and biological evaluation of 1-hydroxy-2-phenyl-4-pyridyl-1H-imidazole derivatives as xanthineoxidase inhibitors.Eur J Med Chem. 2018 Feb 25;146:668-677.
- Novel XanthineOxidase (XO) inhibitory phenylindanes produced by thermal reaction of caffeic acid.Biosci Biotechnol Biochem. 2018 Oct;82(10):1825-1828.
- Design, synthesis, and biological evaluation of 5-(4-(pyridin-4-yl)-1H-1,2,3-triazol-1-yl)benzonitrile derivatives as xanthineoxidase inhibitors.Chem Biol Drug Des. 2018 Feb;91(2):526-533.
- In-silico Design and ADMET Studies of Natural Compounds as Inhibitors of XanthineOxidase (XO) Enzyme.Curr Drug Metab. 2017;18(6):577-593.
- Human xanthine oxidase changes its substrate specificity to aldehyde oxidase type upon mutation of amino acid residues in the active site: roles of active site residues in binding and activation of purine substrate.J Biochem. 2007 Apr;141(4):513-24.
|Dimensions||8 × 6.75 × 5.5 in|
1- Order online using our website’s automated shopping cart and checkout system (available 24/7).
2- Order by email: email@example.com (we accept electronic PO, available 24/7).
3- Order by Fax: 1-858-437-9884 (available 24/7).
4- Order by phone: 1-858-900-3210 (6 am – 8 pm PST).
5- Order by Text/SMS: 1-858-900-3210 (6 am – 8 pm PST).