FSH Antibody (Monoclonal from Mouse)
Catalog #: A2010023 – 0.25 mg
Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH) is sex hormone produced by the pituitary gland. FSH plays an important role in the development and the function of both male and female gonads. This mouse monoclonal antibody targets the beta chain of FSH and does not cross-react with HCG, LH or TSH. Bulk pricing and biotinylation services are available.
Live Enquiry about this product via Text/SMS: 1-858-900-3210 (8 am – 8 pm PST)
Monoclonal Antibody to FSH
|Product Data Sheet||Download Data Sheet|
|Lot number:||Batch Dependent|
|Expiration date:||Batch Dependent|
|Package Size:||0.25 mg|
|Other names:||Antibody to Follicle Stimulating Hormone|
|Supplied as:||Liquid Solution|
|Specificity:||Beta-chain of FSH|
|Cross-reaction:||None detected with HCG, LH or TSH|
|Clonality:||Monoclonal (Clone 7H12)|
|Preservative:||0.05% sodium azide|
|Storage:||2-8°C (short term), -20°C (long term). Avoid repeated freeze-thaw.|
References Related to FSH Antibody
- Efficacy of Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH) Alone, FSH + Luteinizing Hormone, Human Menopausal Gonadotropin or FSH + Human Chorionic Gonadotropin on Assisted Reproductive Technology Outcomes in the “Personalized” Medicine Era: A Meta-analysis. Front Endocrinol (Lausanne). 2017 Jun 1;8:114.
- Isolated follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) deficiency in two infertile men without FSH β gene mutation: Case report and literature review. Ann Endocrinol (Paris). 2019 Sep;80(4):234-239.
- Testosterone augments FSH signaling by upregulating the expression and activity of FSH-Receptor in Pubertal Primate Sertoli cells.Mol Cell Endocrinol. 2019 Feb 15;482:70-80.
- Determine the Role of FSH Receptor Binding Inhibitor in Regulating Ovarian Follicles Development and Expression of FSHR and ERα in Mice.Biomed Res Int. 2018 Jul 9;2018:5032875.
- Impact of a timed-release FSH treatment from 2 to 6 months of age in bulls I: Endocrine and testicular development of beef bulls.Theriogenology. 2018 Jan 1;105:142-149.
- A bovine-specific FSH enzyme immunoassay and its application to study the role of FSH in ovarian follicle development during the postnatal period.Animal. 2018 Dec 20:1-10.
1- Order online using our website’s automated shopping cart and checkout system (available 24/7).
2- Order by email: firstname.lastname@example.org (we accept electronic PO, available 24/7).
3- Order by Fax: 1-858-437-9884 (available 24/7).
4- Order by phone: 1-858-900-3210 (6 am – 8 pm PST).
5- Order by Text/SMS: 1-858-900-3210 (6 am – 8 pm PST).