Human Myoglobin Antibody
Catalog #: A2010008 – 1.0 mg
Myoglobin is an oxygen-binding protein found in muscle cells, including heart muscle cells. This polyclonal antibody targets specifically human Myoglobin found in heart cells. Presence of Myoglobin in serum is often indicative to injury to the heart muscle. Bulk pricing and biotinylation services are available.
Live Enquiry about this product via Text/SMS: 1-858-900-3210 (8 am – 8 pm PST)
Human Myoglobin Antibody.
- Schneck, A. G. (1977). Myoglobin. Bruxelles: Ed. de luniv. de Bruxelles.
- Chetty, R., Cooper, K., and Gown, A. M. (2016). Leongs manual of diagnostic antibodies for immunohistology. Cambridge, United Kingdom: Cambridge University Press.
- Nienhaus, K., Deng, P., Kriegl, J. M., anf Nienhaus, G. U. (2003). Structural Dynamics of Myoglobin: Spectroscopic and Structural Characterization of Ligand Docking Sites in Myoglobin Mutant L29W. Biochemistry, 42(32), 9633–9646.
- Young, C. R., Oconnor, G. P., and Atassi, M. Z. (1981). Genetic Control of the Immune Response to Myoglobin. VII. Antibody Responses to Myoglobin Variants Reveal that Gene Restriction of the Antibody Responses to Myoglobin Antigenic Sites is Dependent on the Chemical Properties of the Sites. Immunological Communications, 10(6), 483–498.
- Imai, K. (2002). Myoglobin. Encyclopedia of Molecular Biology.