Ascorbate Oxidase (Lyophilized powder)
Catalog #: P2010007 (1000 U)
Ascorbate oxidase catalyzes the following reaction: Ascorbic acid + 1/2 O2 → Dehydroascorbic acid + H2O. Ascorbate oxidase is an oxidoreductase involved in the metabolism of ascorbic acid that uses copper as a cofactor. Applications of this enzyme include the attenuation of ascorbic acid interference in various immuno and enzymatic diagnostic assays.
Live Enquiry about this product via Text/SMS: 1-858-900-3210 (8 am – 8 pm PST)
Ascorbate Oxidase (Microbial).
- A novel case of ACOX2 deficiency leads to recognition of a third human peroxisomal acyl-CoA oxidase. Biochim Biophys Acta Mol Basis Dis. 2018 Mar;1864(3):952-958.
- Oxidase Activity of the Barnacle Adhesive Interface Involves Peroxide-Dependent Catechol Oxidase and Lysyl Oxidase Enzymes.ACS Appl Mater Interfaces. 2017 Apr 5;9(13):11493-11505.
- Zymographic Determination of Intrinsic Specific Activity of Oxidases in the Presence of Interfering Proteins.Methods Mol Biol. 2018;1853:207-221.
- A biochemical approach to study the role of the terminal oxidases in aerobic respiration in Shewanella oneidensis MR-1.PLoS One. 2014 Jan 22;9(1):e86343.
- The crystal structure of an extracellular catechol oxidase from the ascomycete fungus Aspergillus oryzae.J Biol Inorg Chem. 2013 Dec;18(8):917-29.
- Immunoblot analyses of the elicited Sanguinaria canadensis enzyme, dihydrobenzophenanthridine oxidase: evidence for resolution from a polyphenol oxidase isozyme.Arch Biochem Biophys. 1997 Nov 15;347(2):208-12.
- Defining the role of tyrosine and rational tuning of oxidase activity by genetic incorporation of unnatural tyrosine analogs.J Am Chem Soc. 2015 Apr 15;137(14):4594-7.