Hyaluronic Acid Binding Protein (Bovine)
Catalog #: P2010012 – 50 ug
Hyaluronic Acid Binding Protein (HABP) is protein that specifically binds Hyaluronic acid, an anionic glycosaminoglycan, a chief component of the extracellular matrix.
Live Enquiry about this product via Text/SMS: 1-858-900-3210 (8 am – 8 pm PST)
Hyaluronic Acid Binding Protein
|Product Data Sheet||Download Data Sheet|
|Lot number:||Batch Dependent|
|Expiration date:||Batch Dependent|
|Package Size:||50 ug|
|Source:||Bovine Nasal Cartilage|
|Specificity:||Binds to hyaluronic acid (≥2000 M.W.)|
|Storage:||-20°C or lower. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw.|
References Related to Hyaluronic Acid Binding Protein from Bovine Nasal Cartilage
- Molecular cloning of human fibroblast hyaluronic acid-binding protein confirms its identity with P-32, a protein co-purified with splicing factor SF2. Hyaluronic acid-binding protein as P-32 protein, co-purified with splicing factor SF2. J Biol Chem. 1996 Jan 26;271(4):2206-12.
- HyaluronicAcid Surface Modified Liposomes Prepared via Orthogonal Aminoxy Coupling: Synthesis of Nontoxic Aminoxylipids Based on Symmetrically α-Branched Fatty Acids, Preparation of Liposomes by Microfluidic Mixing, and Targeting to Cancer Cells Expressing CD44.Bioconjug Chem. 2018 Jul 18;29(7):2343-2356.
- The role and regulation of TMEM2 (transmembrane protein 2) in HYBID (hyaluronan (HA)-bindingprotein involved in HA depolymerization/ KIAA1199/CEMIP)-mediated HA depolymerization in human skin fibroblasts.Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2018 Oct 20;505(1):74-80.
- Transmembrane Pickets Connect Cyto- and Pericellular Skeletons Forming Barriers to Receptor Engagement.Cell. 2018 Jan 11;172(1-2):305-317.e10.
- Interaction of Insulin-Like Growth Factor-Binding Protein 3 With Hyaluronan and Its Regulation by Humanin and CD44.Biochemistry. 2018 Oct 2;57(39):5726-5737.
1- Order online using our website’s automated shopping cart and checkout system (available 24/7).
2- Order by email: email@example.com (we accept electronic PO, available 24/7).
3- Order by Fax: 1-858-437-9884 (available 24/7).
4- Order by phone: 1-858-900-3210 (6 am – 8 pm PST).
5- Order by Text/SMS: 1-858-900-3210 (6 am – 8 pm PST).