CycloScreen: Cyclodextrins Kit for Screening
Catalog #: K1010005 (1 kit)
A kit containing an extremely pure collection of 5 of the most biochemically useful cyclodextrins:
CycloScreen: Cyclodextrins Kit
|Lot number:||Batch Dependent|
|Expiration date:||Batch Dependent|
|Package Content||5 x 2 mL|
|Supplied as:||CycloScreen: Cyclodextrins Kit|
|Keywords:||α-cyclodextrin, (2-hydroxypropyl)-α-cyclodextrin, methyl-β-cyclodextrin, (2-hydroxypropyl)-β-cyclodextrins, (2-hydroxypropyl)-γ-cyclodextrins, cyclodextrin screening kit|
|Storage:||2-8°C (short term), -20°C (long term). Avoid repeated freeze-thaw.|
CycloScreen’s cyclodextrins have been proven to be effective in several applications that include:
- protein refolding and stabilization
- small chemicals and reagents stabilization
- quenching of certain detergents
- extension of reagent shelf-life
- specific binding of interfering substances
- transport of chemical compounds
With all three types of cyclodextrins included (α, β and γ as ranked by increasing molecular diameter), the kit offers the option to quickly screen for the most suitable cyclodextrin to a given application. Provided as highly concentrated solutions (5% and 10%), these cyclodextrins can be easily diluted to working concentrations. Working concentrations depend on the application, but typically range from 0.01% to 0.5%. Individual cyclodextrin solutions are available individually and in custom bulk amounts.
- Cyclodextrins in drug carrier systems. Uekama K, Otagiri M. Crit Rev Ther Drug Carrier Syst. 1987;3(1):1-40.
- Neutron diffraction of alpha, beta and gamma cyclodextrins: hydrogen bonding patterns. Hingerty B, Klar B, Hardgrove GL, Betzel C, Saenger W. J Biomol Struct Dyn. 1984 Aug;2(1):249-60.
Inclusion compounds of cyclodextrins. Cramer F, Hettler H. Naturwissenschaften. 1967;54(24):625-32.
Analytical applications of enhanced drug luminescence. Baeyens WR, Ling BL. J Pharm Biomed Anal. 1989;7(12):1385-94.
- Ma Z, Wang N, He H, Tang X. Pharmaceutical strategies of improving oral systemic bioavailability of curcumin for clinical application. J Control Release. 2019 Dec 28;316:359-380.
|Dimensions||8 × 7 × 6 in|
1- Order online using our website’s automated shopping cart and checkout system (available 24/7).
2- Order by email: firstname.lastname@example.org (we accept electronic PO, available 24/7).
3- Order by Fax: 1-858-437-9884 (available 24/7).
4- Order by phone: 1-858-900-3210 (6 am – 8 pm PST).
5- Order by Text/SMS: 1-858-900-3210 (6 am – 8 pm PST).