Crystallization Screen for Protein-DNA Complexes
Catalog #: K1010003
Crystallization screen consisting of 48 unique crystallization reagents that were proven to be successful in crystallizing protein-DNA complexes. These 48 reagents were formulated after analyzing over 7000 published protein-DNA crystallization conditions and formulating unique reagents that included critical components for the growth of protein-DNA crystals such as the presence of polyamines, PEG of various molecular weights, divalent ions, various salts, reducing agents and other additives.
Live Enquiry about this product via Text/SMS: 1-858-900-3210 (8 am – 8 pm PST)
Crystallization Screen for Protein-DNA Complexes.
|Product Data Sheet|
|Content||48 unique crystallization reagents (2 mL each)|
|Keywords||Crystallization screen, crystal screen, protein-DNA complex, protein-nucleic acids, crystal growth|
References Related to Crystallization Screen for Protein-DNA Complexes
- Complete suppression of Htt fibrilization and disaggregation of Htt fibrils by a trimeric chaperone complex. EMBO J. 2018 Jan 17;37(2):282-299.
- Alpha-synuclein promotes SNARE-complex assembly in vivo and in vitro.Science. 2010 Sep 24;329(5999):1663-7.
- DnaJ/Hsc70 chaperone complexes control the extracellular release of neurodegenerative-associated proteins.EMBO J. 2016 Jul 15;35(14):1537-49.
- The 7q11.23 Protein DNAJC30 Interacts with ATP Synthase and Links Mitochondria to Brain Development.Cell. 2018 Nov 1;175(4):1088-1104.e23.
- Cellular DNAJA3, a Novel VP1-Interacting Protein, Inhibits Foot-and-Mouth Disease Virus Replication by Inducing Lysosomal Degradation of VP1 and Attenuating Its Antagonistic Role in the Beta Interferon Signaling Pathway.J Virol. 2019 Jun 14;93(13):e00588-19.
- Cytokine-induced translocation of GRP78 to the plasma membrane triggers a pro-apoptotic feedback loop in pancreatic beta cells.Cell Death Dis. 2019 Apr 5;10(4):309.