Retinol Binding Protein Antibody
Catalog #: A2010014
Retinol Binding Proteins (RBP) is a class of carrier proteins that bind retinol. RBP is involved in several physiological functions including the regulation of the metabolism of retinol. Serum levels of RBP can assist in the diagnosis of malnutrition as well as liver and kidney disease. The provided polyclonal antibody to RBP can be used in the immuno-detection of the protein as well as the development of RBP immunoassays.
Live Enquiry about this product via Text/SMS: 1-858-900-3210 (8 am – 8 pm PST)
Retinol Binding Protein Antibody.
- Agudelo D, Bourassa P, Bariyanga J, Tajmir-Riahi HA. Loading efficacy and binding analysis of retinoids with milk proteins: a short review. J Biomol Struct Dyn. 2018 Dec;36(16):4246-4254.
- RBP. (2018). Encyclopedia of Signaling Molecules, 4529–4529.
- Namaste SM, Aaron GJ, Varadhan R, Peerson JM, Suchdev PS; BRINDA Working Group. Methodologic approach for the Biomarkers Reflecting Inflammation and Nutritional Determinants of Anemia (BRINDA) project. Am J Clin Nutr. 2017 Jul;106(Suppl 1):333S-347S.
- Hyung, S.-J., Deroo, S., and Robinson, C. V. (2010). Retinol and Retinol-Binding Protein Stabilize Transthyretin via Formation of Retinol Transport Complex. ACS Chemical Biology, 5(12), 1137–1146.
- Harney, J. P. (1992). Retinol-binding protein: characterization of protein and messenger ribonucleic acid abundance in conceptus and maternal tissues during pregnancy in pigs.
- Pereira ASP, Banegas-Luna AJ, Peña-García J, Pérez-Sánchez H, Apostolides Z. Evaluation of the Anti-Diabetic Activity of Some Common Herbs and Spices: Providing New Insights with Inverse Virtual Screening. Molecules. 2019 Nov 7;24(22). pii: E4030.
- Satish M, Saxena SK, Agrawal DK. Adipokine Dysregulation and Insulin Resistance with Atherosclerotic Vascular Disease: Metabolic Syndrome or Independent Sequelae? J Cardiovasc Transl Res. 2019 Oct;12(5):415-424.
- Chiefari E, Foti DP, Sgarra R, Pegoraro S, Arcidiacono B, Brunetti FS, Greco M, Manfioletti G, Brunetti A. Transcriptional Regulation of Glucose Metabolism: The Emerging Role of the HMGA1 Chromatin Factor. Front Endocrinol (Lausanne). 2018 Jul 3;9:357.
- Rühl R, Krezel W, de Lera AR. 9-Cis-13,14-dihydroretinoic acid, a new endogenous mammalian ligand of retinoid X receptor and the active ligand of a potential new vitamin A category: vitamin A5. Nutr Rev. 2018 Dec 1;76(12):929-941.
1- Order online using our website’s automated shopping cart and checkout system (available 24/7).
2- Order by email: firstname.lastname@example.org (we accept electronic PO, available 24/7).
3- Order by Fax: 1-858-437-9884 (available 24/7).
4- Order by phone: 1-858-900-3210 (6 am – 8 pm PST).
5- Order by Text/SMS: 1-858-900-3210 (6 am – 8 pm PST).