His Tag Antibody (Mouse Monoclonal)
Catalog: A2010011 – 0.25 mg
The hexahistidine epitope (His)6 is one of the most used epitopes for tagging proteins and purifying them on (His)6-binding resins such as Ni-NTA and Co-NTA. This antibody specifically targets the (His)6 tag of proteins and allows their detection by ELISA, Western Blot and Immuno-precipitation. Bulk pricing and biotinylation services are available.
Live Enquiry about this product via Text/SMS: 1-858-900-3210 (8 am – 8 pm PST)
Antibody to (His)6 Tag Monoclonal.
- Construction of Escherichia coli BL21/A-53 producing histidine-tagged carboxymethylcellulase and comparison of its characteristics with CMCase without histidine-tag. Prep Biochem Biotechnol. 2019;49(2):167-175.
- Activity enhancement of CotA laccase by hydrophilic engineering, histidinetag optimization and static culture.Protein Eng Des Sel. 2018 Jan 1;31(1):1-5.
- Binding Characteristics of IFN-alpha Subvariants to IFNAR2-EC and Influence of the 6-HistidineTag.J Interferon Cytokine Res. 2006 Dec;26(12):866-76.
- Tailoring of recombinant FDH: effect of histidinetag location on solubility and catalytic properties of Chaetomium thermophilum formate dehydrogenase (CtFDH).Prep Biochem Biotechnol. 2019;49(5):529-534.
- Quantitative monitoring of His and Asp phosphorylation in a bacterial signaling system by using Phos-tag Magenta/Cyan fluorescent dyes.Electrophoresis. 2019 Nov;40(22):3005-3013.
- Effect of histidine-tag and R457H and E580Q mutations on catalytic activity of recombinant human cytochrome P450 oxidoreductase.Drug Metab Pharmacokinet. 2012;27(1):150-4.
- Effect of C-terminal His-tag and purification routine on the activity and structure of the metalloenzyme, l-alanyl-d-glutamate peptidase of the bacteriophage T5.Int J Biol Macromol. 2019 Mar 1;124:810-818.
- A modified His-tag vector for the production of recombinant protein kinases.Anal Biochem. 2008 Jun 15;377(2):272-3.
1- Order online using our website’s automated shopping cart and checkout system (available 24/7).
2- Order by email: email@example.com (we accept electronic PO, available 24/7).
3- Order by Fax: 1-858-437-9884 (available 24/7).
4- Order by phone: 1-858-900-3210 (6 am – 8 pm PST).
5- Order by Text/SMS: 1-858-900-3210 (6 am – 8 pm PST).