CEA Antibody (Mouse Monoclonal)
Catalog #: A2010012
Carcinoembryonic Antigen (CEA) is a glycoprotein produced during the fetal stage of human development. Because of its involvement in cellular adhesion, CEA is believed to play a role in the dissemination of colon cancer cells. As such, CEA can help in the monitoring of patients with colon cancer as well as other forms of cancer such as lung, breast, liver, pancreas and stomach. Bulk pricing and biotinylation services are available.
Live Enquiry about this product via Text/SMS: 1-858-900-3210 (8 am – 8 pm PST)
Mouse Monoclonal CEA antibody
- Thomas, P. (2014). Carcinoembryonic Antigen. Encyclopedia of Cancer, 1–5.
- Carcinoembryonic Antigen (CEA). (2008). Encyclopedia of Genetics, Genomics, Proteomics and Informatics, 272–272.
- Bagaria, B., Lalwani, S., Sharma, R., Sood, S., and Bagaria, A. (2014). Significance of correlation between levels of carcinoembryonic antigen and carbohydrate antigen 19-9, carcinoembryonic antigen and C-reactive protein, carcinoembryonic antigen and alpha-1 antitrypsin in gastric and colon cancer patients. Clinical Cancer Investigation Journal, 3(4), 293.
- Levin, L. V., and Griffin, T. W. (1991). Specific adhesion of carcinoembryonic antigen-bearing colorectal cancer cells to immobilized carcinoembryonic antigen. Cancer Letters, 60(2), 143–152.
- Carcinoembryonic Antigen (CEA). (2004). Encyclopedic Dictionary of Genetics, Genomics and Proteomics.
- da Silva VM, Cabral AD, Sperança MA, Squina FM, Muniz JRC, Martin L, Nicolet Y, Garcia W. High-resolution structure of a modular hyperthermostable endo-β-1,4-mannanase from Thermotoga petrophila: The ancillary immunoglobulin-like module is a thermostabilizing domain. Biochim Biophys Acta Proteins Proteom. 2020 Apr 20:140437.
- Fernández G, Arias GB, Bevilacqua JA, Castillo-Ruiz M, Caviedes P, Sáez JC, Cea LA. Myofibers deficient in connexins 43 and 45 expression protect mice from skeletal muscle and systemic dysfunction promoted by a dysferlin mutation. Biochim Biophys Acta Mol Basis Dis. 2020 Apr 16:165800.
- Carcinoembryonic Antigen (CEA) and Hepatic Metastasis in Colorectal Cancer: Update on Biomarker for Clinical and Biotechnological Approaches.Recent Pat Biotechnol. 2018;12(4):269-279.
- (89)Zr-labeled CEA-targeted IL-2 variant immunocytokine in patients with solid tumors: CEA-mediated tumor accumulation and role of IL-2 receptor-binding.Oncotarget. 2018 May 15;9(37):24737-24749.
1- Order online using our website’s automated shopping cart and checkout system (available 24/7).
2- Order by email: email@example.com (we accept electronic PO, available 24/7).
3- Order by Fax: 1-858-437-9884 (available 24/7).
4- Order by phone: 1-858-900-3210 (6 am – 8 pm PST).
5- Order by Text/SMS: 1-858-900-3210 (6 am – 8 pm PST).