Antibody to Thyroxine T4 Monoclonal
Catalog #: A2010001 – 0.2 mg
Monoclonal mouse antibody for human Thyroxine (T4). Antibody can be used in various applications such as ELISA, homogenous immunoassays and Western blots. Clone 6H11 cross-reacts with Triiodothyronine T3 (1%) and reverse Triiodothyronine rT3 (1.4%). T4, an important hormone secreted by the thyroid gland, regulates several metabolic and physiological processes. Bulk pricing and biotinylation services are available.
Live Enquiry about this product via Text/SMS: 1-858-900-3210 (8 am – 8 pm PST)
Mouse monoclonal Antibody to Human Thyroxine (T4).
- Delitala AP, Scuteri A, Doria C. Thyroid Hormone Diseases and Osteoporosis. J Clin Med. 2020 Apr 6;9(4). pii: E1034.
- Lang D, Mead JS, Sykes DB. Hormones and the bone marrow: panhypopituitarism and pancytopenia in a man with a pituitary adenoma. J Gen Intern Med. 2015 May;30(5):692-6.
- Ramos CF, Zamoner A. Thyroid hormone and leptin in the testis. Front Endocrinol (Lausanne). 2014 Nov 25;5:198.
- Jones CM, Boelaert K. The Endocrinology of Ageing: A Mini-Review. Gerontology. 2015;61(4):291-300.
- Jabbar A, Razvi S. Thyroid disease and vascular risk. Clin Med (Lond). 2014 Dec;14 Suppl 6:s29-32.
- Tian S, Xu B, Liu Z, Liu R. Autoimmune polyglandular syndrome type III associated with antineutrophil cytoplasmic autoantibody-mediated crescentic glomerulonephritis: A case report and literature review. Medicine (Baltimore). 2020 Feb;99(7):e19179.
- Gheidarloo M, Kelishadi R, Hovsepian S, Keikha M, Hashemipour M. The association between prenatal exposure to organochlorine compounds and neonatal thyroid hormone levels: a systematic review. J Pediatr Endocrinol Metab. 2020 Jan 28;33(1):21-33.
- Davis PJ, Mousa SA, Schechter GP, Lin HY. Platelet ATP, Thyroid Hormone Receptor on Integrin αvβ3 and Cancer Metastasis. Horm Cancer. 2020 Feb;11(1):13-16.