IgA Antibody: Anti Human IgA Antibody Monoclonal
Catalog #: A2010018 – 0.20 mg
A monoclonal antibody to human IgA. This antibody can be used in ELISA, Western Blot and other immuno-detection methods. It can also be used to reduce interferences caused by human IgA antibodies. Three clones are available (4D11, 5A7 and 6H8). Bulk pricing and biotinylation services are available.
Live Enquiry about this product via Text/SMS: 1-858-900-3210 (8 am – 8 pm PST)
Anti Human IgA Antibody
|Product Data Sheet||Download PDF|
|Lot number:||Batch Dependent|
|Expiration date:||Batch Dependent|
|Package Size:||0.2 mg|
|Other names:||Antibody to IgA, anti IgA antibody,|
|Clonality:||IgG Monoclonal (three clones available 4D11, 5A7 and 6H8)|
|Purification:||Affinity purified on Protein A Sepharose|
|Preservative:||0.05% sodium azide|
|Storage:||2-8°C (short term), -20°C (long term). Avoid repeated freeze-thaw.|
- IgG anti-IgA antibodies in paediatric antibody-deficient patients receiving intravenous immunoglobulin. Allergol Immunopathol (Madr). 2015 Jul-Aug;43(4):403-8.
- Concentrations of Pneumococcal IgA and IgM are compromised in some individuals with antibody deficiencies.J Immunoassay Immunochem. 2017;38(5):505-513.
- Isolation of rabbit IgA antihapten antibody and demonstration of skin-sensitizing activity in homologous skin.J Exp Med. 1966 Jan 1;123(1):173-90.
- Differences in Maternal Immunoglobulins within Mother’s Own Breast Milk and Donor Breast Milk and across Digestion in Preterm Infants. Nutrients. 2019 Apr 24;11(4):920.
- Polyclonal IgM and IgA block in vitro complement deposition mediated by anti-ganglioside antibodies in autoimmune neuropathies.Int Immunopharmacol. 2016 Nov;40:11-15.
- Preemptive treatment of early donor-specific antibodies with IgA- and IgM-enriched intravenous human immunoglobulins in lung transplantation.Am J Transplant. 2018 Sep;18(9):2295-2304.
1- Order online using our website’s automated shopping cart and checkout system (available 24/7).
2- Order by email: email@example.com (we accept electronic PO, available 24/7).
3- Order by Fax: 1-858-437-9884 (available 24/7).
4- Order by phone: 1-858-900-3210 (6 am – 8 pm PST).
5- Order by Text/SMS: 1-858-900-3210 (6 am – 8 pm PST).