Anti Sheep IgG (H+L) Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog #: A2010006
Anti-Sheep IgG (H&L) rabbit antibody is a polyclonal antibody that targets sheep IgG (H+L). The antibody is conveniently concentrated (10 mg/mL) and contains both heavy and light chains. The antibody can be used as is or conjugated to various enzymes for various immuno-applications. Bulk pricing and biotinylation services are available.
Live Enquiry about this product via Text/SMS: 1-858-900-3210 (8 am – 8 pm PST)
Anti-Sheep IgG (H+L) Rabbit Polyclonal.
- Hopkins J, Dutia BM. Monoclonal antibodies to the sheep analogues of human CD45 (leucocyte common antigen), MHC class I and CD5. Differential expression after lymphocyte activation in vivo. Vet Immunol Immunopathol. 1990 Apr;24(4):331-46.
- Shimizu M, Sekine K, Iwaguchi T. A reverse effect of in vitro and in vivo concanavalin A-induced spleen cells on anti-sheep red blood cells response detected with a new method based on flow cytometry. J Biochem Biophys Methods. 1990 Apr-May;20(4):335-43.
- Fujiwara M, Shibata K, Takayanagi N, Matsunari K, Yamamoto I. Immunomodulatory activity of the newly synthesized compound TOK-8801 (N-(2-phenylethyl)-3,6,6-trimethyl-5,6-dihydroimidazo[2,1-b]thiazole-2- carboxamide). Jpn J Pharmacol. 1989 Dec;51(4):549-54.
- Mori H, Sakamoto O, Xu QA, Daikoku M, Koda A. Solid phase enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA) for anti-sheep erythrocyte antibody in mouse serum. Int J Immunopharmacol. 1989;11(6):597-606.
- van Vuren PJ, Paweska JT. Comparison of enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay-based techniques for the detection of antibody to Rift Valley fever virus in thermochemically inactivated sheep sera. Vector Borne Zoonotic Dis. 2010 Oct;10(7):697-9.
- Springs AE, Karmaus PW, Crawford RB, Kaplan BL, Kaminski NE. Effects of targeted deletion of cannabinoid receptors CB1 and CB2 on immune competence and sensitivity to immune modulation by Delta9-tetrahydrocannabinol. J Leukoc Biol. 2008 Dec;84(6):1574-84.
- Scott JL, Ketheesan N, Summers PM. Granulocyte-macrophage colony stimulating factor and interleukin-8 in the reproductive tract of ewes following oestrus and mating. Reprod Fertil Dev. 2007;19(4):585-93.