Aprotinin from Bovine Lung (Lyophilized powder)
Catalog # P2010003 – 50 mg
Aprotinin is a small protein that acts as an inhibitor of the protease trypsin. Aprotinin is used in protein purification to inhibit unwanted proteolytic activities (trypsin, chymotrypsin, elastase and the like). Size: 50 mg.
Live Enquiry about this product via Text/SMS: 1-858-900-3210 (8 am – 8 pm PST)
Aprotinin from Bovine Lung.
- Evidence-based review of the role of in blood conservation during orthopaedic surgery. J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2005 May;87(5):1129-36.
- The serine antiprotease aprotinin (Trasylol): a novel approach to reducing postoperative bleeding.Blood Coagul Fibrinolysis. 1990 Mar-Apr;1(1):55-69.
- Is aprotinin safe to use in a cohort at increased risk for thrombotic events: results from a randomized, prospective trial in off-pump coronary artery bypass.Ann Thorac Surg. 2008 Sep;86(3):815-22; discussion 815-22.
- Aprotinin preserves hemostasis in aspirin-treated patients undergoing cardiopulmonary bypass.Ann Thorac Surg. 1994 Oct;58(4):1036-9.
- Does preserve platelets in children with acyanogenic congenital heart disease undergone surgery with cardiopulmonary bypass?Rev Bras Cir Cardiovasc. 2009 Jul-Sep;24(3):373-81.
- Low-dose in internal mammary artery bypass operations contributes to important blood saving.Ann Thorac Surg. 1992 Dec;54(6):1172-6.
- Engineering sugarcane cultivars with bovine pancreatic trypsin inhibitorgene for protection against top borer (Scirpophaga excerptalis Walker).Plant Cell Rep. 2009 Feb;28(2):175-84.
1- Order online using our website’s automated shopping cart and checkout system (available 24/7).
2- Order by email: firstname.lastname@example.org (we accept electronic PO, available 24/7).
3- Order by Fax: 1-858-437-9884 (available 24/7).
4- Order by phone: 1-858-900-3210 (6 am – 8 pm PST).
5- Order by Text/SMS: 1-858-900-3210 (6 am – 8 pm PST).