Antibody to Digoxin Sheep Polyclonal
Catalog #: A2010016 – 0.25 mL
Polyclonal antibody to Digoxin, a drug used as a beta-blocker in the treatment of several medical conditions such as congestive heart failure (CHF). Bulk pricing and biotinylation services are available.
Live Enquiry about this product via Text/SMS: 1-858-900-3210 (8 am – 8 pm PST)
Polyclonal Antibody to Digoxin
|Product Data Sheet||Download PDF|
|Package Size:||0.25 mL|
|Other names:||Antibody to digoxin|
|Supplied as:||Neat Serum Solution|
|Antigen:||Digoxin molecule conjugated to Keyhole limpet Haemocyanin.|
|Preservative:||0.05% sodium azide|
|Storage:||2-8°C (short term), -20°C (long term). Avoid repeated freeze-thaw.|
References Related to Digoxin Antibody
- Digoxin Use and Subsequent Outcomes Among Patients in a Contemporary Atrial Fibrillation Cohort. J Am Coll Cardiol. 2015 Jun 30;65(25):2691-8.
- Determination of digoxin clearance in Japanese elderly patients for optimization of drug therapy: a population pharmacokinetics analysis using nonlinear mixed-effects modelling.Drugs Aging. 2011 Oct 1;28(10):831-41.
- Some comments and suggestions concerning population pharmacokinetic modeling, especially of digoxin, and its relation to clinical therapy.Ther Drug Monit. 2012 Aug;34(4):368-77.
- Serum glycoside concentrations after single or repeated intravenous doses of beta-methyl-digoxin and digoxin.Eur J Clin Pharmacol. 1977 Mar 11;11(3):213-8.
- Cross reactivity of the EMIT digoxin assay with digoxin metabolites, and validation of the method for measurement of urinary digoxin.Clin Chem. 1983 Jan;29(1):175-7.
- Association between the number of coadministered P-glycoprotein inhibitors and serum digoxin levels in patients on therapeutic drug monitoring.BMC Med. 2004 Apr 2;2:8. doi: 10.1186/1741-7015-2-8.
- Effect of physical exercise on the pharmacokinetics of digoxin during maintenance treatment.J Cardiovasc Pharmacol. 1989 Jul;14(1):73-6.