Cystatin C Antibody (Chicken Polyclonal)
Catalog #: A2010029 (1 mg)
Polyclonal chicken antibody to human Cystatin C. Cystatin C is encoded by the CST3 gene. Elevated Cystatin C levels in the blood are often an indicator of kidney function and measured by the Glomerular Filtration Rate (GFR). Bulk pricing and biotinylation services are available.
Live Enquiry about this product via Text/SMS: 1-858-900-3210 (8 am – 8 pm PST)
Cystatin C Antibody
|Product Data Sheet||Download Data Sheet|
|Package Size:||1 mg|
|Other names:||Polyclonal Antibody to Human Cystatin C|
|Specificity:||Human Cystatin C|
|Immunogen||Human Cystatin C|
|Preservative:||0.05% sodium azide|
|Storage:||2-8°C (short term), -20°C (long term). Avoid repeated freeze-thaw.|
- Cystatin C as a biomarker for estimating glomerular filtration rate. Curr Opin Nephrol Hypertens. 2015 May;24(3):295-300.
- Accuracy of cystatin C in prediction of acute kidney injury in children; serum or urine levels: which one works better? A systematic review and meta-analysis.BMC Nephrol. 2017 Apr 3;18(1):120.
- Serum cystatin c as predictive factor of preeclampsia: A meta-analysis of 27 observational studies.Pregnancy Hypertens. 2019 Apr;16:97-104.
- Cystatin C and cardiovascular or all-cause mortality risk in the general population: A meta-analysis.Clin Chim Acta. 2015 Oct 23;450:39-45.
- Corticosteroids significantly increase cystatin C levels in the plasma by promoting cystatin C production in rats.Ren Fail. 2019 Nov;41(1):698-703.
- Correlations of serum cystatinC level and gene polymorphism with vascular cognitive impairment after acute cerebral infarction.Neurol Sci. 2019 May;40(5):1049-1054.
- Accuracy of cystatin C for the detection of abnormal renal function in children undergoing chemotherapy for malignancy: a systematic review using individual patient data.Support Care Cancer. 2018 May;26(5):1635-1644.