Progesterone Biotin Conjugate Solution
Catalog #: C2010003 – 0.5mg
Progesterone biotin conjugate (position 3). The progesterone biotin linkage consists of a 5-carbon pentamide moiety. Progesterone is an endogenous steroid that serves as a precursor for the synthesis of steroid hormones such as sex hormones, corticosteroids and neurosteroids. The progesterone biotin conjugate can used in the development of competitive immunoassays for the detection of progesterone.
Live Enquiry about this product via Text/SMS: 1-858-900-3210 (8 am – 8 pm PST)
Progesterone Biotin Conjugate.
- False biochemical diagnosis of hyperthyroidism in streptavidin-biotin-based immunoassays: the problem of biotin intake and related interferences. Clin Chem Lab Med. 2017 May 1;55(6):780-788.
- Characterization of the scope and magnitude of biotin interference in susceptible Roche Elecsys competitive and sandwich immunoassays.Ann Clin Biochem. 2018 Mar;55(2):205-215.
- Depletion of biotin using streptavidin-coated microparticles: a validated solution to the problem of biotin interference in streptavidin-biotin immunoassays.Ann Clin Biochem. 2018 Mar;55(2):216-226.
- Current good manufacturing practices-compliant manufacture and measurement of biotin-labeled red blood cells.Cytotherapy. 2019 Jul;21(7):793-800.
- Characterization of biotin interference in 21 Vitros 5600 immunoassays and risk mitigation for patient safety at a large academic medical center.Clin Biochem. 2020 Jan;75:53-61.
- Availability of NHS-biotin labeling to identify free protein lysine revealed by experiment and MD simulation.Anal Biochem. 2018 Sep 15;557:46-58.
- Biotin accounts for less than half of all biotin and biotin metabolites in the cerebrospinal fluid of children.Am J Clin Nutr. 2008 Nov;88(5):1291-6.
- Endogenous biotin in rat brain: implications for false-positive results with avidin-biotin and streptavidin-biotin techniques.Methods Mol Biol. 2008;418:111-28.
- Pharmacokinetics and tolerability of a novel progesterone intravaginal ring in sheep.Drug Deliv Transl Res. 2019 Oct;9(5):1008-1016.
1- Order online using our website’s automated shopping cart and checkout system (available 24/7).
2- Order by email: firstname.lastname@example.org (we accept electronic PO, available 24/7).
3- Order by Fax: 1-858-437-9884 (available 24/7).
4- Order by phone: 1-858-900-3210 (6 am – 8 pm PST).
5- Order by Text/SMS: 1-858-900-3210 (6 am – 8 pm PST).