Sirolimus BSA Conjugate Solution
Catalog #: P2010025 (0.5 mg)
Concentrated solution of Bovine Serum Albumin (BSA) conjugated to Sirolimus. A carbon spacer arm of 19.0 Å links BSA to the Sirolimus moiety. Each BSA molecule contains several Sirolimus units. Dilutions of the provided conjugate can be made in 1X Phosphate Buffer Saline, pH 7.4.
Live Enquiry about this product via Text/SMS: 1-858-900-3210 (8 am – 8 pm PST)
Sirolimus BSA Conjugate
|Product Data Sheet||Download PDF|
|Package Size:||0.5 mg|
|Molecular Weight:||71 kDa (average)|
|Storage:||-20°C. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.|
|Other names:||BSA-Sirolimus, Sirolimus-BSA, BSA conjugated to Sirolimus, Sirolimus Bovine Serum Albumin Conjugate, Sirolimus [BSA], BSA- Rapamycin, Rapamycin -BSA, BSA conjugated to Rapamycin, Rapamycin Bovine Serum Albumin Conjugate, Rapamycin [BSA]|
|Keywords:||BSA conjugate, Sirolimus, (-)-Rapamycin; Rapamycin; Sirolimús; Sirolimusum|
|Buffer:||1X Phosphate Buffer Saline, pH 7.4.|
Also known as Rapamycin, Sirolimus is a cyclic macrolide naturally produced by a strain of Streptomyces hygroscopicus. The name Rapamycin derives from the name of the island where the fungus was first isolated: Rapa Nui, also known as Easter Island. Sirolimus originally exhibited antifungal activities and later found to have immunosuppressive and antitumor activities. Sirolimus inhibits the production of cyotkines by blocking the transcriptional activation of cytokine genes.
- Pritchard DI: Sourcing a chemical succession for cyclosporin from parasites and human pathogens. Drug Discov Today. 2005 May 15;10(10):688-91.
- Shuchman M: Trading restenosis for thrombosis? New questions about drug-eluting stents. N Engl J Med. 2006 Nov 9;355(19):1949-52.
- Sun SY, Rosenberg LM, Wang X, Zhou Z, Yue P, Fu H, Khuri FR: Activation of Akt and eIF4E survival pathways by rapamycin-mediated mammalian target of rapamycin inhibition. Cancer Res. 2005 Aug 15;65(16):7052-8.
- Chan S: Targeting the mammalian target of rapamycin (mTOR): a new approach to treating cancer. Br J Cancer. 2004 Oct 18;91(8):1420-4.
- Graziani EI: Recent advances in the chemistry, biosynthesis and pharmacology of rapamycin analogs. Nat Prod Rep. 2009 May;26(5):602-9.
- Lv X, Qi J, Zhou M, Shi B, Cai C, Tang Y, Pan T, Han Y. Comparative efficacy of 20 graft-versus-host disease prophylaxis therapies for patients after hematopoietic stem-cell transplantation: A multiple-treatments network meta-analysis. Crit Rev Oncol Hematol. 2020 Mar 20;150:102944.
1- Order online using our website’s automated shopping cart and checkout system (available 24/7).
2- Order by email: firstname.lastname@example.org (we accept electronic PO, available 24/7).
3- Order by Fax: 1-858-437-9884 (available 24/7).
4- Order by phone: 1-858-900-3210 (6 am – 8 pm PST).
5- Order by Text/SMS: 1-858-900-3210 (6 am – 8 pm PST).