SAA Antibody Polyclonal (Serum Amyloid Protein A1)
Catalog #: A2010028 (1 mg)
Polyclonal antibody to human Anti-Serum amyloid A. This rabbit antibody was obtained by using human SAA as immunogen. This antibody has been validated for use in ELISA, WB and homogenous immunoassays. BSA cannot be used as a blocking agent with this antibody. Bulk pricing and biotinylation services are available.
Live Enquiry about this product via Text/SMS: 1-858-900-3210 (8 am – 8 pm PST)
SAA Antibody Polyclonal
|Product Data Sheet||Download Data Sheet|
|Package Size:||1 mg|
|Other names:||Polyclonal Antibody to Human Serum Amyloid Protein A1|
|Specificity:||human Anti-Serum amyloid A|
|Immunogen||human Anti-Serum amyloid A|
|Preservative:||0.05% sodium azide|
|Storage:||2-8°C (short term), -20°C (long term). Avoid repeated freeze-thaw.|
References Related to SAA Antibody
- Hepatocytes direct the formation of a pro-metastatic niche in the liver. Nature. 2019 Mar;567(7747):249-252.
- Serumamyloid A1 is involved in amyloid plaque aggregation and memory decline in amyloid beta abundant condition.Transgenic Res. 2019 Dec;28(5-6):499-508.
- Scavenger Receptor A1 Prevents Metastasis of Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer via Suppression of Macrophage SerumAmyloid A1.Cancer Res. 2017 Apr 1;77(7):1586-1598.
- Time-resolved fluorescent immunoassay-based combined detection of procalcitonin, C-reactive protein, heparin binding protein, and serumamyloid A1 to improve the diagnostic accuracy of early infection.J Clin Lab Anal. 2019 Feb;33(2):e22694.
- Antifungal Activity of Mammalian Serum Amyloid A1 against Candida albicans.Antimicrob Agents Chemother. 2019 Dec 20;64(1):e01975-19.