MPO Antibody (Myeloperoxidase Antibody)
Catalog #: A2010027 (0.5 mg)
Polyclonal antibody to human Myeloperoxidase, a peroxidase enzyme mostly expressed in neutrophils, which produces hypohalous acids known for their antimicrobial activities. MPO is released in the blood when artery walls are damaged. Bulk pricing and biotinylation services are available.
Live Enquiry about this product via Text/SMS: 1-858-900-3210 (8 am – 8 pm PST)
|Product Data Sheet||Download Data Sheet|
|Package Size:||0.5 mg|
|Other names:||Polyclonal antibody to human Myeloperoxidase (MPO)|
|Specificity:||Human Myeloperoxidase (MPO)|
|Immunogen||High purity native human Myeloperoxidase|
|Preservative:||0.05% sodium azide|
|Storage:||2-8°C (short term), -20°C (long term). Avoid repeated freeze-thaw.|
- Myeloperoxidase. (2015). Encyclopedia of Immunotoxicology, 648–648.
- Griffin, S. V., Chapman, P. T., Lianos, E. A., and Lockwood, C. M. (1999). The inhibition of myeloperoxidase by ceruloplasmin can be reversed by anti-myeloperoxidase antibodies. Kidney International, 55(3), 917–925.
- Furtmüller, P. G., Obinger, C., Hsuanyu, Y., and Dunford, H. B. (2000). Mechanism of reaction of myeloperoxidase with hydrogen peroxide and chloride ion. European Journal of Biochemistry, 267(19), 5858–5864.
- Dawra, R., Ku, Y., Sharif, R., Dhaulakhandi, D., and Saluja, A. (2004). Myeloperoxidase Inhibitory Activity In Pancreas And Lung—A Simple Method For Its Removal And Extraction Of Myeloperoxidase. Pancreas, 29(4), 362.
- Ichimori, K., Fukuyama, N., Nakazawa, H., Aratani, Y., Koyama, H., Takizawa, S., Suzuki, K. (2003). Myeloperoxidase has Directly-opposed Effects on Nitration Reaction–Study on Myeloperoxidase-deficient Patient and Myeloperoxidase-knockout Mice. Free Radical Research, 37(5), 481–489.