Microparticle Washing Buffer (Latex)
Catalog #: B2010004 (100 mL)
Microparticle Washing Buffer is a specially formulated buffer to wash Latex microparticles following activation with cross-linking groups such as N-Ethyl-N’-(3-dimethylaminopropyl)carbodiimide hydrochloride (EDAC) and N-Hydroxysuccinimide (NHS). The buffer’s ionic strength, pH and particular collection of surfactants guaranties that activated particles are thoroughly washed and monodisperse prior to conjugation to antibodies, proteins and peptides.
Live Enquiry about this product via Text/SMS: 1-858-900-3210 (8 am – 8 pm PST)
Microparticle Washing Buffer
|Product Data Sheet||Download Data Sheet|
|Lot number:||Batch Dependent|
|Expiration date:||Batch Dependent|
|Size:||100 mL and bulk|
About Latex Technology
Immunoturbidimetry (IT or Latex) is analytical method related to immunonephelometry whereby both methods monitor the formation of antigen-antibody complexes. In immunonephelometry, the complexes are formed in an agarose gel. Immunoturbidimetry (IT or Latex) the formation of antigen-antibody complexes can be followed in a spectrophotometer as agglutination occurs and optical densities increase. Because the reaction is fast (as little as a few minutes), this is the method of choice for automation of analysis.
References Related to Microparticle Washing Buffer Solution
- George C, Matsha TE, Korf M, Zemlin AE, Erasmus RT, Kengne AP. The agreement between fasting glucose and markers of chronic glycaemic exposure in individuals with and without chronic kidney disease: a cross-sectional study. BMC Nephrol. 2020 Jan 30;21(1):32.
- Ghazizadeh H, Rezaei M, Avan A, Fazilati M, Pasdar A, Tavallaie S, Kazemi E, Seyedi SMR, Ferns GA, Azimi-Nezhad M, Ghayour-Mobarhan M. ssociation between serum cell adhesion molecules with hs-CRP, uric acid and VEGF genetic polymorphisms in subjects with metabolic syndrome. Mol Biol Rep. 2020 Feb;47(2):867-875.
- Moutachakkir M, Lamrani Hanchi A, Baraou A, Boukhira A, Chellak S. Immunoanalytical characteristics of C-reactive protein and high sensitivity C-reactive protein. Ann Biol Clin (Paris). 2017 Apr 1;75(2):225-229.
- Veltman EM, Lamers F, Comijs HC, Stek ML, van der Mast RC, Rhebergen D. Inflammatory markers and cortisol parameters across depressive subtypes in an older cohort. J Affect Disord. 2018 Jul;234:54-58.
- Eto D, Tanaka R, Suzuki Y, Sato Y, Itoh H. Comparison of performance characteristics between high-performance liquid chromatography and latex agglutination turbidimetric immunoassay for therapeutic drug monitoring of zonisamide. J Clin Lab Anal. 2019 Sep;33(7):e22940.
Products Related to Microparticle Washing Buffer Solution
1- Order online using our website’s automated shopping cart and checkout system (available 24/7).
2- Order by email: email@example.com (we accept electronic PO, available 24/7).
3- Order by Fax: 1-858-437-9884 (available 24/7).
4- Order by phone: 1-858-900-3210 (6 am – 8 pm PST).
5- Order by Text/SMS: 1-858-900-3210 (6 am – 8 pm PST).