Kappa Free Light Chains Antibody
Catalog #: A2010038 (1 mg)
Polyclonal antibodies specific to human Kappa Free Light Chains. This product has been used as molecular tool in the research and development of CKMB immunoassays using chemiluminescence detection. It has also been used in a wide array of other biochemical and immunological applications. Custom bulk amounts of this product are available upon request.
Live Enquiry about this product via Text/SMS: 1-858-900-3210 (8 am – 8 pm PST)
Kappa Free Light Chains Antibody
|Product Data Sheet||Download Data Sheet|
|Lot number:||Batch Dependent|
|Package Size:||1 mg|
|Other names:||Antibodies to human Kappa Free Light Chains, Anti-Kappa free light chains Antibody, Human κ (kappa chain) Antibody, Kappa Light Chain Antibody, Kappa Light Chain Polyclonal Antibody, IgG light chain (Kappa) Polyclonal Antibody, Human Ig Kappa Light Chain Antibody, Ig κ light chain Antibody, Human Kappa light chain antibody, Anti-Kappa Free Light Chain antibody, Kappa light chain Antibodies|
|Cross-reaction:||Does not cross-react with Lambda Free Light Chains Antibody|
|Immunogen||Human Kappa Free Light Chains|
|Preservative:||0.05% sodium azide|
|Storage:||2-8°C (short term), -20°C (long term). Avoid repeated freeze-thaw.|
- Yu XJ, Zhou XJ, Wang SX, Zhou FD, Zhao MH. Monoclonal light chain crystalline podocytopathy and tubulopathy associated with monoclonal gammopathy of renal significance: a case report and literature review. BMC Nephrol. 2018 Nov 12;19(1):322.
- Fraser SDS, Fenton A, Harris S, Shardlow A, Liabeuf S, Massy ZA, Burmeister A, Hutchison CA, Landray M, Emberson J, Kalra PA, Ritchie JP, Cockwell P, Taal MW. The Association of Serum Free Light Chains With Mortality and Progression to End-Stage Renal Disease in Chronic Kidney Disease: Systematic Review and Individual Patient Data Meta-analysis. Mayo Clin Proc. 2017 Nov;92(11):1671-1681.
- Carr-Smith HD, Jenner EL, Evans JA, Harding SJ. Analytical issues of serum free light chain assays and the relative performance of polyclonal and monoclonal based reagents. Clin Chem Lab Med. 2016 Jun 1;54(6):997-1003.
- Rao M, Lamont JL, Chan J, Concannon TW, Comenzo R, Ratichek SJ, Avendano EE. Serum Free Light Chain Analysis for the Diagnosis, Management, and Prognosis of Plasma Cell Dyscrasias: Future Research Needs: Identification of Future Research Needs From Comparative Effectiveness. Rockville (MD): Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (US); 2012 Sep.
- Parsons MS, Muller S, Kohler H, Grant MD, Bernard NF. On the benefits of sin: can greater understanding of the 1F7-idiotypic repertoire freeze enhance HIV vaccine development? Hum Vaccin Immunother. 2013 Jul;9(7):1532-8.
- Wiegel NM, Mentele R, Kellermann J, Meyer L, Riess H, Linke RP. ALkappa(I) (UNK) – primary structure of an AL-amyloid protein presenting an organ-limited subcutaneous nodular amyloid syndrome of long duration. Case report and review. Amyloid. 2010 Mar;17(1):10-23.
1- Order online using our website’s automated shopping cart and checkout system (available 24/7).
2- Order by email: firstname.lastname@example.org (we accept electronic PO, available 24/7).
3- Order by Fax: 1-858-437-9884 (available 24/7).
4- Order by phone: 1-858-900-3210 (6 am – 8 pm PST).
5- Order by Text/SMS: 1-858-900-3210 (6 am – 8 pm PST).