Erythropoietin Protein (Human EPO)
Catalog #: P2010011 (25 ug)
– THIS PRODUCT HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED –
Erythropoietin Protein (EPO) is glycoprotein belonging to the cytokines type I family and produced primarily by the kidneys. EPO plays a major in the regulation of red blood cells production. Applications of this product include ELISA and SDS-PAGE. For research use only.
ATTENTION: This product is for Research Use Only. This product is NOT for human or veterinary use. This product is for academic or biotech research laboratories only.
Out of stock
Human Erythropoietin Protein (EPO)
|Lot number:||Batch Dependent|
|Expiration date:||Batch Dependent|
|Package Size:||25 ug|
|Synonyms:||MVCD2 protein, EPO protein, EP protein|
|Source:||Recombinant (insect cells)|
|Molecular Weight:||20 kDa|
|Buffer:||PBS + 10% Glycerol|
|Storage:||-20°C or lower. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw.|
- Erythropoietin Does Not Alter Serum Profiles of Neuronal and Axonal Biomarkers After Traumatic Brain Injury: Findings From the Australian EPO-TBI Clinical Trial. Crit Care Med. 2018 Apr;46(4):554-561.
- Roxadustat (FG-4592) Versus EpoetinAlfa for Anemia in Patients Receiving Maintenance Hemodialysis: A Phase 2, Randomized, 6- to 19-Week, Open-Label, Active-Comparator, Dose-Ranging, Safety and Exploratory Efficacy Study.Am J Kidney Dis. 2016 Jun;67(6):912-24.
- A phase 3 randomized, placebo-controlled study assessing the efficacy and safety of epoetin-α in anemic patients with low-risk MDS.Leukemia. 2018 Dec;32(12):2648-2658.
- Structure-Function Relationships for Recombinant Erythropoietins: A Case Study From a Proposed Manufacturing Change With Implications for Erythropoietin Biosimilar Study Designs.J Pharm Sci. 2018 Jun;107(6):1512-1520.
- Comparing Therapeutic Efficacy and Safety of Epoetin Beta and Epoetin Alfa in the Treatment of Anemia in End-Stage Renal Disease Hemodialysis Patients.Am J Nephrol. 2018;48(4):251-259.
|Dimensions||8 × 6.75 × 5.5 in|
1- Order online using our website’s automated shopping cart and checkout system (available 24/7).
2- Order by email: firstname.lastname@example.org (we accept electronic PO, available 24/7).
3- Order by Fax: 1-858-437-9884 (available 24/7).
4- Order by phone: 1-858-900-3210 (6 am – 8 pm PST).
5- Order by Text/SMS: 1-858-900-3210 (6 am – 8 pm PST).